- To learn better parenting?
- To raise more responsible kids?
- To have more fun...a happier family?
Do you ever think about your Return On Investment [ROI] in better parenting?
Today's video focuses on three things ...
1. Benefits - what you get from training
2. Cost - compared to other kid costs
3. Registration - easy instructions
Registration is open now and it will stay open until the class starts on February 22nd.
- The registration link is at the bottom of this email.
- Pay Pal is your convenient payment method.
- After your payment is received, you will get a confirming email, which will include your login and password to access the training materials.
- I will schedule a Kick-off conference call to officially start training on February 22nd.
- Registration closes when class starts on February 22nd.
The introductory video where I talk about my parenting philosophyis available.
The second video focuses on the content of the Priceless Parenting class.
I overheard some feedback, asking ..."Who is this Kathy Slattengren, anyhow?" A very good question. Read on for more information about me.
- Masters of Education; University of Washington
- Bachelor's of Computer Science and Psychology; University of Minnesota
A Guidebook for Taking the Stress Out of Parenting - 12/07/09
Priceless Parenting: The Class of a Lifetime - 02/24/09
Thumbs Up for the Priceless Parenting Class! - 09/15/08
Parenting Discussion Group, Kirkland, WA Starting September 29th - 09/09/08
Solutions to Parenting Challenges are Now Available Online - 03/13/08
Featured in Media
KOMO Radio - Seattle, January, 2010
Northwest Cable News, January, 2010
Priceless Parenting: An Interview with Kathy Slattengren, Huffington Post, September 8, 2009
Parenting ideas for dealing with difficult issues on "A Life on Fire". June 17, 2009
"Take Time to Follow Your Dreams" on Inspire Me Today. April 28, 2009
"Parenting: The Most Important Job You'll Ever Have" on Giving Zone Radio. June 6, 2008
Northwest Enterprising Mom's 2008 Award for Most Environmentally and Socially Conscious Company
Founding member of Parent Learning Link
Member of Northwest Enterprising Moms
Member of International Society for Technology in Education
Kathy Slattengren, Profile
Internationally recognized parenting educator Kathy Slattengren founded PricelessParenting.com for online classes in 2007. Kathy is dedicated to teaching parents critical skills needed for effectively responding to their children's behavior while building warm, loving relationships.
While raising her own two children, she learned many wonderful parenting techniques from classes, seminars and books. By studying parenting research, she discovered a universal body of knowledge about how effective parents do their job.
Starting in 2000, Kathy transformed parenting research into classes that are easy to understand and apply. Online classes began in 2007. Parents report how much happier and calmer their homes are after applying ideas from the Priceless Parenting classes.
Kathy and her husband live in Seattle with their two teenagers.
Post a Comment