Do any of these sound familiar?
- Stop fighting!
- Stop that whining!
- Don’t give me that look.
- No, you’re not going out at this time of night.
- Don’t touch that.
- Stop bothering him.
Here are some ideas for the statements above:
- You both want to play with the bear. How are you going to solve this?
- I’ll be happy to listen to you when your voice sounds like mine.
- I’ll be happy to talk to you just as soon as you are looking at me with respect.
- You’re welcome to go out tomorrow night when it’s not so late.
- That could break, you can hold this instead.
- He wants to be left alone right now. What else would you like to do?
Post a Comment