Is it possible for kids to have too much power? Yes! Your household is not healthy and safe if your children are in charge instead of you. When you set firm boundaries, your kids feel secure.
If you find yourself feeling out-of-control with your kids, you may have handed them too much control. How do you know if your kids have too much power? Here are some warning behaviors:
- Your kids hit or push you.
- Your kids are disrespectful to you.
- Your kids do not listen to you.
- Your kids get by with inappropriate behavior.
- Your kids negotiate or whine to get what they want.
If any of these behaviors are familiar, it’s time to step up to your parenting role. You can be a loving authority figure in your family. If you’re not sure how to do this, taking one of Priceless Parenting 's online parenting classes
is a great way to learn!
Post a Comment