Difficult tasks become more engaging if they involve the attributes of a game:
- Focus on Accomplishing Tasks to Win
- Time Limit
- Write down the homework tasks that need to be done.
- For each task, write down the time they think it will take.
- Set a timer for a task. If it’s accomplished before the timer goes off, score one point.
- Determine the prize for the points. It can be as simple as running outside and shooting 10 baskets or eating three strawberries.
- Check that item off and go to the next task.
Post a Comment