Rebellious children need something to rebel against. What types of things do kids like to rebel against?
- Being treated unfairly or abusively
- Rules that are perceived as too strict
- Being constrained
- Feeling forced to behave in ways that don’t match the child’s desires
- Allow your children to do whatever they are capable of doing.
- Let your kids to make their own decisions whenever possible.
- Guide them in solving their problems but don’t just solve it for them.
- Expect your children to make mistakes and help them learn from those mistakes.
- Encourage your children to develop and follow their own passions.