Both you and your kids want to feel valued and have your needs taken into consideration. When this happens, everyone feels respected.
Respectful Versus Disrespectful Behavior
What does respect look like to you? When your children are treating you with respect, what are they doing?
Here are some ways your children may be showing respect:
- Listening to you
- Saying please and thank you
- Waiting a turn to talk without interrupting
- Helping out with household tasks
- Letting you know where they are going and when they’ll be back
- Calling or texting if they will be home late
- Smiling, hugging
(finish reading article on PricelessParenting.com)
Post a Comment