- We’re going to park our car by the playground.
- We’ll hold hands when we walk through the parking lot to the playground.
- You can play for 30 minutes.
- I will give you a 5 minute warning before your time is up.
- We will walk calmly back to the car.
Setting expectations ahead of time
One Mom explained how much better her son behaved when she went over her expectations for his behavior beforehand. For example, as they were driving to the park, she would go through what was going to happen:
Is your teen presenting extremely challenging behavior? If you feel overwhelmed and unsure of how to help your teen, getting professional h...
You dream of your children growing up and making a positive impact on the world. The last thing you want is for your child to be responsible...
You work hard as a parent to do the best for your kids. For the most part, it is a thankless job. Watch this video for some encouraging ...
Do your kids love nature and want to protect it? They can help by counting birds this weekend! There's a free app that can help you iden...