An even bigger source of stress comes from differing ideas on how to best respond to your children's behavior. Until you're in these parenting situations, it's hard to know how either of you will respond. The likelihood you'll naturally agree on how to parent? Very small.
Disagreements are common:
- "You're too hard on him!"
- "You let her get by with too much!"
You and your spouse/partner can now take an online parenting class from the comfort of your own home for just $59:
- Priceless Parenting Class - Ages 5 and Under
- Priceless Parenting Class - Ages 6 to 12
- Priceless Parenting Class - Ages 13 to 18
If you live in the Seattle area, you are invited to join me for a 6-week parenting class at Evergreen Hospital in Kirkland, WA. Two sessions are available starting:
- May 14 7:00 PM (ages 1 to 11)
- May 16 7:00 PM (ages 12 to 18)