Unfortunately, babies don’t come with manuals. However, there is a universal body of research and knowledge about how effective parents raise respectful, responsible children.
The new Priceless Parenting Guidebook: Ideas for Handling Everyday Parenting Challenges captures this knowledge. Practical ideas for building a positive family life are presented through real parenting stories.
- Identify conversation roadblocks you may unintentionally be using with your children. (p.13)
- Discover a process for guiding children to solving their own problems (p. 21)
- Find out how to avoid food battles (p. 47)
- Learn how to get children to respond the first time you make a request. (p. 60)
- Discover how to stay out of power struggles by using repetitive responses. (p. 64)
- Find out how to shape the desired behaviors you want. (p. 68)